Variable Speed Drive Compressor GA7-110VSD+ (7-110kW/10-15HP)
We are very happy to announce that Atlas Copco’s GA7-110VSD+ Oil-injected rotary screw compressor has been awarded with the MyHIJAU Mark. We are the first Compressor Manufacturer given this green certification since 27 October 2016.
With MyHIJAU certification, our compressor become a green technology product. Equipment or system used to conserve the natural environment and resources which minimizes and reduces the negative impact on human activities, and it was approved by the Minister of Finance (MOF).
GA VSD+ technology closely matches the air demand by automatically adjusting the motor speed. Atlas Copco’s Variable Speed Drive combined with the innovative vertical design of the iPM (Permanent Magnet) motor and brings a game changing in the compressor industry.
This results in average of 50% energy savings, even in the harshest operational conditions and an average cut of 37% in the lifecycle cost of a compressor. VSD+ works with permanent, in-house designed permanent magnet motors.
Why Atlas Copco Variable Speed Drive+ technology?
- On average 50% energy savings with an extensive flow range (20-100%).
- Integrated Elektronikon® Graphic controller controls the motor speed and high efficiency frequency inverter.
- No wasted idling times or blow-off losses during operation.
- Compressor can start/stop under full system pressure without the need to unload with special VSD+ motor.
- Eliminates peak current penalty during start-up.
- Minimizes system leakage due to a lower system pressure.